This is by FAR the best no-bake cheesecake I’ve made so far! The crust is flakey, but the cheesecake clings nicely.
- 20g almond flour
- 1tbs Chocolate Brownie Sweet Spreads
Mix all of the ingredients. You don’t HAVE to bake this, but I tried. I just stuck it in a 325F oven for about 2-3 minutes on a greased piece of foil in a circular shape. Make sure you pat it down.
- 115g fat-free cream cheese
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (FAGE is da best for this)
- 10g vanilla NutriWhey (NutriForce Sports 10% off: Rose10)
- Stevia drops
- 1/4 tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
Mix all of the ingredients suuuuper well. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp because it’ll mix easier. Chill for 2-3 hours. I made sure the crust was cooled down. Then I topped it with the no-bake cheesecake and chilled it all together.
Macros (crust): 234 calories, 10g carbs, 20g fat 5g protein, 4g fiber
Macros (cheesecake): 212 calories,16g carbs, 1g fat, 29g protein, 0g fiber
Macros (errrrrthang): 446 calories, 26g carbs, 21g fat, 34g protein, 4g fiber
Shotty photo, but you had to see the inside. It’s the best one yet!