I made Double Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Protein Muffins using Jamie Eason Chocolate Lean Body For Her Whey Protein Isolate Powder. When adding pumpkin purée to recipes in a large amount, it makes them suuuuper moist. I’m torn- I love it but don’t, at the same time. Try these out, and tell me what you think! These are based off/inspired by a few of @kimhoeltje‘s cookie recipes. Check her out! Paired these babies with some Pumpkin Spice Doughnut Holes.
- 30g chocolate Jamie Eason @leanbodyforher whey protein isolate
- 5g unsweetened special dark cocoa powder
- 10g oat bran
- 120g pumpkin purée
- 46g liquid egg whites
- 1tbs sugar free pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1tbs sugar free archer farms pumpkin spice syrup
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract by @betterbodyfoods
- Cinnamon Preheat your oven to 350F.
Mix all of your ingredients. Bake in a greased muffin tin for 20-22mins. Your muffins should come out pretty moist on the inside!
Macros (for all muffins): 251 calories, 27g carbs, 5g fat, 29g protein, 10g fiber