Home from class, and it’s time for a snack! I decided to whip up some Extra Peanut Butter Cookie Dough topped with French vanilla almonds and extra whipped reddi whip. Da bomb. This one kicks my other cookie dough recipe’s booty.
- 129g canned chickpeas (rinsed off)
- 15g peanut flour ($5-10 off iHerb: KNN401)
- 18g cookie nookie PB Crave
- 2tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Blend all of your ingredients – you can use a hand blender or an immersion/hand blender. Then eat! It would be fun to add chocolate chips!
Macros: 213 calories, 27g carbs, 7g fats, 16g protein, 10g fiber
I tried to make some Healthy “Cookie Dough” tonight! Secret incredient: chickpeas! The mix was thinner than I had hoped, but holy cow- it tasted so good! I used my vanilla Jamie Eason Lean Body For Her Protein Powder in this! This recipe is high protein and high fiber! Try it, and let me know what you think!
- 122g canned chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 40g vanilla Lean Body For Her protein powder
- 16g creamy Crazy Richards Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Blend all of your ingredients. You can also reduce the liquid to make it thicker!
Macros- 353 calories, 30g carbs, 13g fats, 36g protein, 12g fiber