My BFF got me these two huge silicon muffin molds, and I finally used them. I think they are the equivalent to 4 regular sized muffin molds. They’re amazing! The muffins just POP right out. And these babies popped out so fast, but not fast enough! They smelled amazing!
- 40g oat bran
- 10g almond flour
- 4g sugar free fat free instant white chocolate pudding powder
- 1/2tbs White Chocolate Sweet Spreads Coconutter
- 75g liquid egg whites
- 52g mashed banana
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract by BetterBodyFoods
Mix all of your ingredients – I melted the banana and the sweet spreads in the microwave first. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Ingredients (Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting):
- 60g nonfat greek yogurt
- 6g marshmallow fluff (the REAL DEAL)
- 1/4tsp cream cheese emulsion
Mix, mix, mix. And that’s it!
Macros (all of it)- 434 calories, 52g carbs, 16g fats, 25g protein, 10g fiber
Macros (muffins)- 380 calories, 45g carbs, 16g fats, 19g protein, 10g fiber
Macros (frosting)- 54 calories, 7g carbs, 0g fats, 6g protein, 0g fiber