I don’t bake often. Well, I like to bake one serving baked goods, but multiple serving baked goods don’t happen often in my kitchen. But I’ve been craving brownies! These weren’t super duper moist like most brownies are, but they taste like absolute HEAVEN.
- 56g (2 servings) almond flour
- 28g (2 servings) coconut flour
- 40g (1 scoop) belgian chocolate protein powder (10% off NFSports: Rose10)
- 92g (2 servings) liquid egg whites
- 124g (1 serving) unsweetened applesauce
- 3-4tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 10g (2 servings) unsweetened special dark cocoa powder
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- Stevia drops
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract (by Better Body Foods)
Preheat your oven to 350F. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then transfer to a greased (with non-stick cooking spray) 8×8 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serves 9.
Macros (1 brownie): 82 calroies, 4.2g fat, 6.1g carbs, 2.4g fiber, 5.7g protein