My friend @meresnuttykitchen cannot have eggs, so these pancakes are inspired by her because they are EGG-FREE pancakes! These Egg-Free Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pancakes are so moist and delicious! I loved the texture. I topped them with a Russell Stover Crunchy Peanut Butter Egg (yeah still left over from Easter 🙈) and Walden Farms Pancake syrup. And surrounded by a sliced plum!
- 15g whole wheat flour
- 7g coconut flour
- 25g oat flour
- 18g peanut butter marshmallow whey
- 45g pumpkin purée
- 30g unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup + 1tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp butter extract (optional)
- 1/4tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
- Stevia drops
Mix all of your own ingredients then cook in a pan over medium-low heat.
Macros- 303 calories, 39g carbs, 5g fat, 21g protein, 8g fiber