The title of this waffle is a mouthful, but you’ll be wanting to stuff your mouth with this waffle if you make it! I’m on a pumpkin kick – because #TisTheSeason. And you should be, too!
- 18g almond flour
- 14g coconut flour
- 18g chocolate Jamie Eason Lean Body For Her protein powder
- 92g liquid egg whites
- 1-2tbs Archer Farms sugar free pumpkin spice syrup (or water)
- 1/4tsp pumpkin spice bakery emulsion
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
Mix all of your ingredients together, then cook in a greased waffle iron. Mine made 1.25! Always good luck when you get more than 1 waffle out of the mix!
Macros- 331 calories, 26g carbs, 12g fat, 29g protein, 11g fiber
I don’t bake often. Well, I like to bake one serving baked goods, but multiple serving baked goods don’t happen often in my kitchen. But I’ve been craving brownies! These weren’t super duper moist like most brownies are, but they taste like absolute HEAVEN.
- 56g (2 servings) almond flour
- 28g (2 servings) coconut flour
- 40g (1 scoop) belgian chocolate protein powder (10% off NFSports: Rose10)
- 92g (2 servings) liquid egg whites
- 124g (1 serving) unsweetened applesauce
- 3-4tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 10g (2 servings) unsweetened special dark cocoa powder
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- Stevia drops
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract (by Better Body Foods)
Preheat your oven to 350F. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then transfer to a greased (with non-stick cooking spray) 8×8 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serves 9.
Macros (1 brownie): 82 calroies, 4.2g fat, 6.1g carbs, 2.4g fiber, 5.7g protein