This appears to be so simple, but it’s not☝️. Vanilla “Dunkaroo” Dip topped with Signature P28 High Protein Spread and 2 Pumpkin Spice Oreos (yep, they’re actually amazing). All of this was incredible. #SoBasic
- 43g golden vanilla super moist cake mix
- 23g lite cool whip
- 155g plain nonfat Greek yogurt
Mix all of the ingredients (I thawed my cool whip first). Either eat right away, or let it chill for an hour like I did!
Macros- 300 calories, 50g carbs, 5g fats, 10g protein, 1g fiber
Tipping my hat to my good friend Kelly with this one! She loves to make Pumpkin Whips, so I decided to get back on that boat last week with this.
- 150g plain nonfat greek yogurt (I love Fage! It makes things thick!)
- 60g canned pumpkin puree
- 8g sugar-free fat-free cheesecake pudding powder
- Stevia drops
- 1/4tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
I mixed everything then ate it up right away! I think Kelly likes to chill it for a few hours, but I don’t think that’s too necessary!
Macros (just the recipe, without toppings): 136 calories, 19g carbs, 0g fat, 16g protein, 3g fiber
I make FroYo about a bazillion ways, so I figured I would share one way with you guys! It’s the easiest ever.
- 1 cup (227g) plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 4g sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding powder
- 4g sugar free fat free white chocolate pudding powder
Mix all of that up, then BAM. You’re done!! So stinking simple, right?
Macros: 16g carbs, 0g fat, 23g protein, 1g fiber