I tried to make some Healthy “Cookie Dough” tonight! Secret incredient: chickpeas! The mix was thinner than I had hoped, but holy cow- it tasted so good! I used my vanilla Jamie Eason Lean Body For Her Protein Powder in this! This recipe is high protein and high fiber! Try it, and let me know what you think!
- 122g canned chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 40g vanilla Lean Body For Her protein powder
- 16g creamy Crazy Richards Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Blend all of your ingredients. You can also reduce the liquid to make it thicker!
Macros- 353 calories, 30g carbs, 13g fats, 36g protein, 12g fiber
The title of this waffle is a mouthful, but you’ll be wanting to stuff your mouth with this waffle if you make it! I’m on a pumpkin kick – because #TisTheSeason. And you should be, too!
- 18g almond flour
- 14g coconut flour
- 18g chocolate Jamie Eason Lean Body For Her protein powder
- 92g liquid egg whites
- 1-2tbs Archer Farms sugar free pumpkin spice syrup (or water)
- 1/4tsp pumpkin spice bakery emulsion
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
Mix all of your ingredients together, then cook in a greased waffle iron. Mine made 1.25! Always good luck when you get more than 1 waffle out of the mix!
Macros- 331 calories, 26g carbs, 12g fat, 29g protein, 11g fiber
This is by FAR the best no-bake cheesecake I’ve made so far! The crust is flakey, but the cheesecake clings nicely.
Mix all of the ingredients. You don’t HAVE to bake this, but I tried. I just stuck it in a 325F oven for about 2-3 minutes on a greased piece of foil in a circular shape. Make sure you pat it down.
- 115g fat-free cream cheese
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (FAGE is da best for this)
- 10g vanilla NutriWhey (NutriForce Sports 10% off: Rose10)
- Stevia drops
- 1/4 tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
Mix all of the ingredients suuuuper well. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp because it’ll mix easier. Chill for 2-3 hours. I made sure the crust was cooled down. Then I topped it with the no-bake cheesecake and chilled it all together.
Macros (crust): 234 calories, 10g carbs, 20g fat 5g protein, 4g fiber
Macros (cheesecake): 212 calories,16g carbs, 1g fat, 29g protein, 0g fiber
Macros (errrrrthang): 446 calories, 26g carbs, 21g fat, 34g protein, 4g fiber
Shotty photo, but you had to see the inside. It’s the best one yet!