Uh, hi. Yeah. This was literally PERFECT. I kid you not. I baked my Just Monkey-in Around MyOatmeal, and it was UN-REAL (pause necessary).
- 52g Just Monkey-in’ Around MyOatmeal (review up soon)
- 7g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Mix ingredients and put in a graded dish (I lined my wish with parchment paper to ensure that it wouldn’t stick). Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean!
Macros (cake): 279 calories, 40g carbs, 7g fats, 15g protein, 7g fiber
Sometimes your protein pancakes turn out so perfect that you have to share two shots. #SorryBoutIt…#NotReally ;). I whipped (lol pun-y) up a new recipe today, and it turned out way more successful than I thought it would!
- 20g oat flour
- 25g whipped vanilla Cellucor protein powder
- 70g (1/2 medium) banana
- 65g liquid egg whites
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
I started off by melting my banana by microwaving it for 20 seconds. Then mix all of the ingredients together. Cook in a medium-low pan for 2-4 minutes – bubbles start to form on top. Flip and cook for 2-4 minutes on the other side.
Macros (just pancakes): 268 calories, 31g carbs, 3g fat, 31g protein, 5g fiber
I don’t bake often. Well, I like to bake one serving baked goods, but multiple serving baked goods don’t happen often in my kitchen. But I’ve been craving brownies! These weren’t super duper moist like most brownies are, but they taste like absolute HEAVEN.
- 56g (2 servings) almond flour
- 28g (2 servings) coconut flour
- 40g (1 scoop) belgian chocolate protein powder (10% off NFSports: Rose10)
- 92g (2 servings) liquid egg whites
- 124g (1 serving) unsweetened applesauce
- 3-4tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 10g (2 servings) unsweetened special dark cocoa powder
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- Stevia drops
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract (by Better Body Foods)
Preheat your oven to 350F. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then transfer to a greased (with non-stick cooking spray) 8×8 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serves 9.
Macros (1 brownie): 82 calroies, 4.2g fat, 6.1g carbs, 2.4g fiber, 5.7g protein
THIS was the best recipe YET. I promise you. Try it. Inspired by some Instagram friends – IShouldStartLifting (my apologies, I don’t know your name, man!) and Nadine.
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (Fage works best)
- 120g fat-free cream cheese
- 16g Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder
- Stevia drops
Mix a lllllll of that up then chill for fish hours so it can set a bit more. Then NOM.
Macros: 226 calories, 13g carbs, 0g fat, 37g protein, 0g fiber