I was so anxious to crack into my Pure PB (check out my instagram post for details about my giveaway for this!), so I made Pure PB No-Bake Cheesecakes with a Cookies & Cream Quest Bar Crust. Accompanied by bluebs.
- 1 Cookies & Cream Quest Bar
- 6g Pure PB (by Crazy Richards – will be released in early Sept, can sub peanut flour)
- 15g (1tbs) fat free cream cheese
- 33g plain nonfat greek yogurt
- Stevia drops
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract (by Better Body Foods)
- Blueberries (I used 42g)
Zap your Quest Bar in the microwave (10 seconds). Take a muffin tin and spray two of the molds with non-stick cooking spray. Cut your Quest Bar in half and flatten into the two molds. Broil (500F) for a few minutes until it starts to turn brown. Pop those babies out onto a plate. Mix your other ingredients (minus the blueberries) then divide into the two “cups” that you made with your Quest Bar.
Macros (just cheesecakes): 250 calories, 28g carbs, 8g fat, 30g protein, 19g fiber