THIS was the best recipe YET. I promise you. Try it. Inspired by some Instagram friends – IShouldStartLifting (my apologies, I don’t know your name, man!) and Nadine.
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (Fage works best)
- 120g fat-free cream cheese
- 16g Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder
- Stevia drops
Mix a lllllll of that up then chill for fish hours so it can set a bit more. Then NOM.
Macros: 226 calories, 13g carbs, 0g fat, 37g protein, 0g fiber
Tipping my hat to my good friend Kelly with this one! She loves to make Pumpkin Whips, so I decided to get back on that boat last week with this.
- 150g plain nonfat greek yogurt (I love Fage! It makes things thick!)
- 60g canned pumpkin puree
- 8g sugar-free fat-free cheesecake pudding powder
- Stevia drops
- 1/4tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
I mixed everything then ate it up right away! I think Kelly likes to chill it for a few hours, but I don’t think that’s too necessary!
Macros (just the recipe, without toppings): 136 calories, 19g carbs, 0g fat, 16g protein, 3g fiber
I make FroYo about a bazillion ways, so I figured I would share one way with you guys! It’s the easiest ever.
- 1 cup (227g) plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 4g sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding powder
- 4g sugar free fat free white chocolate pudding powder
Mix all of that up, then BAM. You’re done!! So stinking simple, right?
Macros: 16g carbs, 0g fat, 23g protein, 1g fiber