THIS was the best recipe YET. I promise you. Try it. Inspired by some Instagram friends – IShouldStartLifting (my apologies, I don’t know your name, man!) and Nadine.
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (Fage works best)
- 120g fat-free cream cheese
- 16g Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder
- Stevia drops
Mix a lllllll of that up then chill for fish hours so it can set a bit more. Then NOM.
Macros: 226 calories, 13g carbs, 0g fat, 37g protein, 0g fiber
This is by FAR the best no-bake cheesecake I’ve made so far! The crust is flakey, but the cheesecake clings nicely.
Mix all of the ingredients. You don’t HAVE to bake this, but I tried. I just stuck it in a 325F oven for about 2-3 minutes on a greased piece of foil in a circular shape. Make sure you pat it down.
- 115g fat-free cream cheese
- 90g plain nonfat greek yogurt (FAGE is da best for this)
- 10g vanilla NutriWhey (NutriForce Sports 10% off: Rose10)
- Stevia drops
- 1/4 tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
Mix all of the ingredients suuuuper well. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp because it’ll mix easier. Chill for 2-3 hours. I made sure the crust was cooled down. Then I topped it with the no-bake cheesecake and chilled it all together.
Macros (crust): 234 calories, 10g carbs, 20g fat 5g protein, 4g fiber
Macros (cheesecake): 212 calories,16g carbs, 1g fat, 29g protein, 0g fiber
Macros (errrrrthang): 446 calories, 26g carbs, 21g fat, 34g protein, 4g fiber
Shotty photo, but you had to see the inside. It’s the best one yet!
I’ve seen a few people making protein cheesecakes lately, and I wanted to make a recipe of my own and eat the entire thing! #Glutton #Selfish – what can I say?
- 20g Belgian Chocolate Whey (I used NutriForce Sports NutriWhey, get 10% off your order on their Muscle & Strength page with Rose10!)
- 150g plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 33g (2tbs) fat-free cream cheese
- 1tbs Chocolate Brownie Sweet Spreads CocoNutter
- 30g liquid egg whites
- 1/4tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2tsp baking powder
Preheat your oven to 325F. Melt your CocoNutter by microwaving the glass jar for 20-30 seconds then stir to mix the separated ingredients (note: you can use plain coconut butter instead, but the chocolate brownie taste will change your life.) Combine ingredients above until well combined — you can blend em up or just use a spoon, like I did. Place in any type of pan that you want (I don’t have a pie pan, so I used a loaf pan), and cook at 325F for 25-35 minutes. Let the dish cool, then chill for 2-3 hours.
Macros for the cheesecake: 343 calories, 14g carbs, 12g fats, 35g protein, 4g fiber